Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Magical Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome to this week's challenge hosted by the Crafty Belles. 


Challenge #135 ~ Bingo #4!

Image may contain: text

Our sponsors this week are ...

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

Prize: 3 Digital Images

For my card, I chose the Bingo diagonal line ~ Ribbon - Free - Pearls
All supplies are listed below.



Crafty Supplies
Digi Image - Lemon Shortbread - Winter Fairy
Card base - Recollections - 6.5" x 5"
Blue and white cardstock - GinaK
Silver cardstock - Recollections
Diamond background die - Memory Box
Let It Snow Embossing folder - Crafter's Companion
Flowers, Pearls & Ribbon - from stash
Copic markers for colouring
SU! Dazzling Diamonds - dress trim
Sentiment - Computer generated
Magic Wand - Lawn Fawn - Frosty Fairy Friends

Thank you for stopping by today. Now it's your turn to create a project using a Bingo line and join us in this fun challenge. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 15 August 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog. And while you there, take a quick look at what my DT sisters made for your inspiration this week.

Till next time, happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! What a sweet image!! I love the texture and the flowers!! So beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.
    Love the background very much.
    But also the rest
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used my diamond background die in over a year, this reminds me how pretty it is. I like that you placed it on top of an embossed background. I think your card has a frosty, wintery feel to it, it's a beautiful birthday card for a girl or woman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)