Monday, July 31, 2017

Glad Tidings of Comfort & Joy

Welcome back, crafting friends. 
It's the 1st of August, so time for a new challenge for you at CCAYR, hosted by the Gingerbread Gals.


August challenge ~ Use Yellow!
Prize ~  please visit the CCAYR blog.

I must admit that when I saw this challenge, I was a little stumped. Use Yellow?  For Christmas? Yikes!  What am I going to do?! :-)  But I do love a challenge so after thinking about it for a while, and going through all of my Christmas crafty supplies, this is what I came up with.  What do you all think? 



Craft Supplies:
Card base - 5.5" x 5.5" - GinaK cardstock
White & navy cardstock - GinaK
Cottage Cutz dies - Shepherd and Lamb
Memory Box dies - Star of Wonder
Stamps - Cardz TV - Tiny Tidings & Glad Tidings
Copic Markers to colour and shade
Stitch pattern - Stitch & Do No. 3

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and will play along with us.  Please take a few minutes and visit the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round blog to see all the wonderful projects made by The Gingerbread Gals.  And don't forget to come back on the 15th, when the Christmas Belles will post their projects for our mid-month inspiration.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting
 

7 comments:

  1. wow, such a lovely card, great techniques!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous!! I love the sweet shepherd with his little lamb!! Your stitching is perfection!! You used yellow for Christmas so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is stunning Lena!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card! love the touch of yellow!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of yellow and you made it look so natural for a Christmas card. Task perfectly solved:) cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)