Saturday, June 3, 2017

Baby Boy Cards at Cardz TV

Happy Friday crafting friends!
The Gingerbread Gals have a new challenge for you starting today.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

As you may already know, a new bundle of joy graced our family last week. My little grandson was born on Tuesday.

Since my daughter has done everything for him in the Lion King theme, I decided to make this card for his birth.



I think that by now you realize that I'm addicted to stitched cards. I really enjoy this activity - it's just so relaxing. Mostly I sit in my hobby room, put some music on softly in background and stitch away.  But it's also something that I can take on the go.  I have a small tin where I put all the supplies I'm busy with and just pop it in my bag :-)  How I wish I knew how to do this when my kids were at school.  It would have made those countless hours of waiting in car lines, band practices, Taekwon-do, etc. a lot more pleasant :-)

Now to get back to this card ... card base is from Recollections - 5.5" x 5.5" in white.  Cardstocks are all from GinaK.  All the animals were royalty free images from Google.  Since I firmly believe that babies are a gift from God, I was so excited to have the Heavenly stamp set from Cardz TV.  Take a quick look at this set ...


Isn't it a wonderful set? Such sweet and precious sentiments that you can use both on the front of your cards and on the inside.  Of course, these can also be used on a variety of projects - the possibilities are endless.

I was commissioned by my son to make a card for his little nephew.  Since he bought him a teddy bear, I thought this next card was perfect.



For this card, I used the Silhouette cut file # 80431.  Cardstocks are all from GinaK.
To go with the whole teddy bear theme, there are no better stamps than those found on the  Cardz TV Beary Sweet stamp set.  Take a look ...


Just look at all these "Beary" fun stamps :-)

You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.

Remember, that you could win a fabulous stamp set just by playing along with us! Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 15 June, 2017 to link your project to the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Crafty hugs, 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new grandson! Super cute cards you've made for him, I have a nephew who'd love that lion king card! Goes well with set stitched card base. The bear shaped one is also very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, you make the cutest cards! Love them both. Linda DT
    craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Both cards are adorable.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)