Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Daisies for your Birthday at CGC

Hello crafting friends. Happy Hump Day!
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #123 ~ Add Flowers!


Our sponsors this week are:


Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Digital Delights

Prize: $5 Gift Certificate


Prize: 3 Winners!!
1. $10 Gift Certifcate
2. 1 Digital Image
3. 1 Digital Image

Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, 
share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!

 I chose a very pretty image from 
Miss Daisy Stamps called Pretty Petals 2 and made this happy card with it. I love daisies!  They're such pretty and happy flowers, and always remind of the movie "You've Got Mail" which is in my top 10 list of movies I like :-)




Yellow is the colour of sunshine, so I thought it would go perfectly well with the daisies. The yellow polka dot paper is from a Core'dinations Pastels paperstack. The card base is from a 5.5" x 5.5" Recollections card and envelope bundle. The white and black card stocks are from GinaK. However, the image is printed on X-press It card stock because I find it easier to colour and blend with my copic markers, and trust me when I tell you that I need all the help I can get :-)

I used the Spellbinders' Circle dies for the focal mats and the Elizabeth Crafts' Daisy die for the daisy leaves. The two daisies are flowers that I had in my stash for quite a while and, to be honest, I have no idea where they came from anymore.
I printed the image a second time and fussy cut a couple of daisies to put them on the inside of the card.
The stamped greeting is from the Cardz TV "Mini Messages" stamp set.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.   Now it's your turn to make a project, add flowers,  and come  play along with us.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 23 May 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.


Till next time, happy crafting!
Hugs,






4 comments:

  1. Another amazing and beautiful card, Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lena!! I love the beautiful daisies!! The design is fabulous!! Such a sunny, happy card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I just love the bright cheery yellow! It's been horrible weather here with wind, rain, and snow so this makes me long for Spring to really be here. The daisies are so pretty. Fabulous job!

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)