Sunday, April 2, 2017

I'm super excited with the news I have to share with you.
As of today, I'm a new member of the Dies R Us design team!
** Doing a Happy Dance**



Dies R Us are a family operated business specializing in cutting dies. They carry most brands available in the marketplace and are continuously adding new products to offer you the latest and greatest :-)


For your convenience, I have listed all the links below:


I will be back at the end of the week with my first post as a member of this awesome team!

Till then crafting friends,
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Lena!
    I'm so happy for you and thrilled to see your talent recognised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.
    You deserve a place as a designer.
    You make such great cards!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)