Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Challenge #112 at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Add Ribbon!

Hello crafting friends.
It's Wednesday, so time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #112 ~  Add Ribbon!


Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Scrap N Dipity
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Lacy Sunshine

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



AMB Illustrations

Prize ~ TBA


This week I chose an image from Lacy Sunshine called Victorian Winter Emily, and made this Christmas card. As you know by now, I love making Christmas cards and take every opportunity to make one :-)




I used the Anja's Oval die from Marianne Designs to create my card. I cut out Emily using my Cricut Explore, coloured her with copic markers and adhered her to the front of the card. I made a small embellishment by using the sprigs that came with this die set, ribbon from Michaels to make the bow, berries from Wild Orchid Crafts and little green sprigs  punched out using a MS punch.
On the inside, I used a stamp from Cardz TV called Tiny Tidings and stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you to make a project to join in the fun with us.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 7 March 2017. 

I would like to play along with the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room ~ Any Holiday
Die Cuttin Divas ~ Ribbons & Bows
ABC Christmas Challenge ~ E, F, G ~ G is for Girls

Till next time,
Crafty hugs





5 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Lena. Such a cute image and I love the intricate die cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lena!! What a fabulous image!! You've colored her beautifully!! I love the shape of the card!! So stunning!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous!! Fab image!!You did such an awesome job on coloring her!!
    Absolutely beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very nice.
    Love it.
    Another card for next x Mas
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)