Thursday, March 16, 2017

Challenge #5 at Cardz TV ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.
Welcome to our 4th challenge at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

Santa brought me a die from Elizabeth Crafts this Christmas :-) It is one of Karen Berniston collection.  I used it to make this card for my mom's 82nd birthday.





I used white and green Bazzill card stock to make the base of this card. All other papers and card stocks are from my scraps drawers. The leaf borders were cut with an ek Border Punch. I used several other small punches to build the daisies and the leaves to put in the vase. On the front of the card, I used a texture embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. The butterfly is from Cottage Cutz.
I made a little mat to stamp the birthday greeting which is from the Happy Days stamp set from Cardz TV.  I love this stamp set and it is one of my go-to sets. There are so many greetings on this set suitable for so many occasions! Take a quick look ...


 You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 30 March, 2017 to link your project to the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Crafty hugs, 

8 comments:

  1. OMG Lena WOW This is the most Gorgeous card ever....talk about breathtaking and leaving one in awe....well yep describes my take on your card...Your Mom is going to love it as it sure is one Spectacular card!
    Love the embossing on the front, the butter fly and your Floral border then Kapow....opening it ups and it's a vision all right....your flower are so Beautiful....You totally outdid yourself...you so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! I'm totally impressed with your pictures too as I know it wasn't easy so thanks for your Outstanding share!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The inside is amazing!! Wow!! What a beautiful card!! Your Mom will treasure it -- happy birthday to her!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing creation! I have never seen anything like that.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is truly Beautiful! I love the pretty flowers and border! I love the stunning design! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know how u did the inside! Can u share, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a wonderful design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Are you going to do a video on how you did that card? Love it!

    Cathy
    Cardztv DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh crumbs Lena - this really is soooo striking! Such a fabulous design and the green and white together are perfect - especially with the little daisies. I too would love to see how this is made. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)