Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Challenge #114 at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Use Buttons

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well!
As always, Wednesdays bring a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #114 ~  Use Buttons!


Our sponsors this week are:

All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images



Cute as a Button 

Prize: 3 Digital Images


My card today features a cute digital image from Cute as a Button called Is He Here Yet?



I used Bazzill card stock and the silhouette design #110044 to cut the card.
All other card stocks were from my scraps drawer. The piece of acetate I cut for the snow globe window was also a piece I had left over from another project.


As you can see, this is somewhat a different kind of snow globe as when the card is closed it looks like a regular snow globe but it is in fact a window into the scene I created on the inside of the card :-)  I used copic markers to colour the image and memento inks to sponge in the sky. I added several snow banks with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  I also added some shine to "fur" trimming on her outfit, boots, snowman heart and Christmas lights.  I used a MS punch to cut out the little snowflakes and scattered them as if they were falling.



The snowflake and holly buttons are from my stash. I cut off their shanks and adhered them with a glue dot.  The Christmas greeting is a stamp from Cardz TV called Glad Tidings.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Now it's your turn to make a project , add some buttons and join in the fun.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 21 March 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs,






6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the snow globe design!! The image is gorgeous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is just soooo fleepin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design idea, at first I actually thought you had made two cards. Love the concept with the snow globe on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card!
    Winter in a snow globe.
    Another card for xmas 2017?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)