Thursday, March 2, 2017

2017 Calendars ~ March

Hi everyone.  Since it is already March, I thought I would post my March calendar pages.  Remember when I told you that not all of the months were different on all of the calendars because I had run out of time? Well, March is one of those months. I used the same cut for all of them, but in the spirit of keeping them one of a kind, I used different shades of green for the various cuts and also slightly different background papers and embossing.




The other 3 calendars' March pages were a repeat of these three.  This really is one of those times when "Once you've seen one, you've seen them all!" :-)

Well, that is it for my March 2017 calendars.  I will be back within the next few days with my April calendars.

Till next time,
Happy crafting!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. They're so gorgeous!! I love the flourishes accenting the shamrocks!! They look so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok It's Unanimous SO Gorgeous....I truly don't believe you could've come up with anything that would've topped this. You truly as always did a Super Outstanding Creative Job. I love the Shamrocks and Flourishes...so Gorge!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a third... they are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's absolutely nothing wrong in copying your own design for these calendars, it's still a personal, handmade gift. Sorry I haven't been around the past week or so, have had no time for blogging or crafting at all. I do look forward to sitting down at my craft table tomorrow. Probably won't get much done though, too many ideas in my head and so much I want to make...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)